¿What is Rentback?
Rentback is an operation that transforms your current fixed assets into liquidity for your company. Through Rentback, Rentek buys your assets for an agreed amount and rents them back to you under the model of a Renting Contract.
If your asset is in good conditions and does not have a use time that surpasses 2 years, Rentek acquires the productive asset of your choosing. You may then use the asset for a specific term in exchange of a monthly payment. Like this, your company knows the exact expense associated to the asset in the long run.
- You can return the assets and renew your operation with the latest equipment and technology.
- You can renew the renting contract with those same assets for the time period you decide on.
- You have the possibility of buying the assets at a fair market price.
With Rentek your company will always have at its disposition the assets it requires. Depending on the level of service you need, included in your renting monthly payment you could have access to:
- Expert Advice
- Purchase Management
- Asset Registration
- Tax Solutions
What is the difference between Renting and other products?
What do we rentback?
- Office Furniture
- Shelves and Racks
- Archive Systems
- Communication Equipment
Personalized Projects and Interior Architecture
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Heavy Duty Vehicles
Advantages and Benefits
Administrative and Financial Advantages
- Does not require an investment analysis, but a study of additional budget expenses.
- Facilitates technological renewal and your company does not have to sell its assets in order to be technologically updated. As a consequence, your company does not need to reflect a loss due to the sale of fixed assets.
- We use a Renting Contract that facilitates the acquisition of new accessories meant to improve current assets, as well as the acquisition of new equipment used to increase the current capacity of the assets.
- Does not use up working capital resources.
- Lightens the administrative duties related to the control and administration of the assets.
Economic and Tributary Advantages
- The monthly payment is 100% tax deductible, independent of the company´s equity.
- Does not affect the debt level.
- Generates a greater budget efficiency.
- Eliminates unknown costs associated to the asset.
- Generates a permanent control over expenses.
- Evidences that the associated expense is lower than any other alternative.
- Your company obtains important economies of scale.
- Lowers the risks associated with the possession of the assets.
- The equipment is not counted as assets belonging to the company.
- Decreases the number of contracted providers.
- Optimizes the maintenance time of the assets.
- Elevates the company´s reaction capability.
- Maximizes the availability of assets.
Process to Acquire Your New Asset
- Get in touch with us through our customer service lines.
- Get a personalized assessment of your needs with one of our Key Account Managers.
- Send us a quote of the asset you need with some additional information.
- Pass our credit study and receive an approval of your request.
- Finalize the process and enjoy your new asset!